Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Fenton Street, Rotorua
Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre is easy to spot in the city centre – just look for the historical clock tower and building (built in 1914!) on the corner of Fenton and Arawa streets. You’ll find the i-SITE entrance facing Fenton Street.
Visit us for:
- Bookings for attractions, sightseeing and accommodation
- Bookings for transportation – bus, shuttle, ferry, rail and air
- Access to Intercity (nationwide) and CityRide (Rotorua only) bus services out front
- Itineraries for the rest of New Zealand
- Guaranteed confidence in bookings
- Any changes to your bookings needed – with no fees
- Walking, mountain biking, and city maps
- Official Visitor Guides for Rotorua and the rest of New Zealand
- Specialty souvenir and gift shop featuring lots of high quality New Zealand-made brands such as Moana Road, Wild Kiwi, Pure Source, Natty, and more, as well as great books and games for kids
- Cold beverages and ice cream treats
- Lockable luggage storage
- Public bathroom facilities (free) and showers (paid)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- The Junction on Fenton café (open 7.30am-4pm Monday through Saturday)
- Ticketmaster sales
Hours & Days
8:30am – 5:00pm (assistance via phone and in person is available until 9pm at the Redwoods i-SITE location)
Open 364 days a year, closed on Christmas Day
Where are we?
Check out what some of our visitors have gotten up to.