Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Fenton Street, Rotorua
Who are we?
- We're the official information and booking centre for Rotorua.
- We're the experts in providing free and impartial information about Rotorua attractions, accommodation and sightseeing options.
- We take the time to listen to you and provide expert advice on all options available, suited to your budget and aspirations.
Making reservation inquiries with us either before you leave home or while you're en route gives you peace of mind, and ensures you've been given the best information and range of choices based on your needs.
What do we do?
- Bookings for attractions, sightseeing and accommodation
- Transport bookings – bus, ferry, rail and air
- Rest of New Zealand itineraries
- Book with confidence guaranteed, and make changes to your bookings with no fees
- Specialty gift store
- Luggage storage
- Public bathroom and shower facilities
- FREE Wi-Fi
When are we open?
8:30am – 5:00pm, Daily from Saturday 9 July 2022.
CLOSED Christmas Day
Where are we?
Check out what some of our visitors have gotten up to.