Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Fenton Street, Rotorua
Rotorua i-SITE Visitor information Centre is the best place to go for information on Rotorua's attractions, accommodation, transport, events and much more.
Conveniently accessible in two locations, you'll find help either right in the city centre on Fenton Street (just look for the famous clock tower!), or in the beautiful Whakarewarewa Forest near the end of Longmile Road.
Uncover the hidden gems that will make your time in Rotorua truly memorable.
Who are we?
- We are Rotorua’s official information and booking centre.
- We're the experts in providing free and impartial information about Rotorua's attractions, accommodation and sightseeing options
- We take the time to listen to you and provide expert advice on all options available, suited to your budget and aspirations
Making reservation inquiries with us either before you leave home or while you're en route gives you peace of mind, and ensures you've been given the best information and range of choices based on your needs.
What do we do?
- Attraction, sightseeing and accommodation bookings
- Transport bookings – bus, ferry, rail and flight
- Rest of NZ Itineraries
- Book with confidence guarantee – you can make changes to your bookings with no fees
- Speciality gift store
- Luggage storage
- Public bathroom and shower facilities
- FREE Wi-Fi
When are we open?
We're here to help you daily from 8:30am – 5:00pm