Rotorua isite Visitor Information Centre
Fenton Street, Rotorua
Rotorua isite Visitor Information Centre is easy to spot in the city centre – just look for the historical clock tower and building (built in 1914!) on the corner of Fenton and Arawa streets. You’ll find the isite entrance facing Fenton Street.
Visit us for:
- Bookings for attractions, sightseeing and accommodation
- Bookings for transportation – bus, shuttle, ferry, rail and air
- Access to Intercity (nationwide) and CityRide (Rotorua only) bus services out front
- Itineraries for the rest of New Zealand
- Guaranteed confidence in bookings
- Any changes to your bookings needed – with no fees
- Walking, mountain biking, and city maps
- Official Visitor Guides for Rotorua and the rest of New Zealand
- Specialty souvenir and gift shop featuring lots of high quality New Zealand brands such as Moana Road, Wild Kiwi, Pure Source, Natty, and more, as well as great books and games for kids
- Cold beverages and ice cream treats
- Lockable luggage storage
- Public bathroom facilities (free) and showers (paid)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- The Junction on Fenton café (open 7.30am-4pm Monday through Saturday)
Hours & Days
8:30am – 5:00pm (assistance via phone and in person is available until 9pm at the Redwoods isite location)
Open 364 days a year, closed on Christmas Day
Where are we?
Check out what some of our visitors have gotten up to.