Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Fenton Street, Rotorua
The Fenton Street location of Rotorua i-SITE Visitor information Centre is TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Redwoods i-SITE Visitor Information Centre on Longmile Road is open and still the best place to go for information and bookings for Rotorua’s attractions, accommodation, transport, events and much more.
Who are we?
- We're the official information and booking centre for Rotorua.
- We're the experts in providing free and impartial information about Rotorua attractions, accommodation and sightseeing options.
- We take the time to listen to you and provide expert advice on all options available, suited to your budget and aspirations.
Making reservation inquiries with us either before you leave home or while you're en route gives you peace of mind, and ensures you've been given the best information and range of choices based on your needs.
What do we do?
- Bookings for attractions, sightseeing and accommodation
- Transport bookings – bus, ferry, rail and air
- Rest of New Zealand itineraries
- Book with confidence guaranteed, and make changes to your bookings with no fees
- Specialty gift store
- Luggage storage
- Public bathroom and shower facilities
- FREE Wi-Fi
When are we open?
Temporarily Closed. Please visit our Redwoods i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Where are we?
Check out what some of our visitors have gotten up to.