Redwoods i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
Redwoods i-SITE Visitor Information Centre is conveniently located within the beautiful Whakarewarewa Forest, easily one of Rotorua’s most spectacular natural attractions with a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
We specialise not only in everything Rotorua, such as the best places to see and activities to experience, local events taking place, and favourite cafés and restaurants, but we'll also provide you with the most up-to-date information on the forest's walking and mountain biking tracks.
For peace of mind, we have hiking and biking maps available too!
Who are we?
- We are Rotorua’s official information and booking centre
- We're the experts in providing free and impartial information about Rotorua's attractions, accommodation and sightseeing options
- We take the time to listen to you and provide expert advice on all options available, suited to your budget and aspirations
Making reservation inquiries with us either before you leave home or while you're en route gives you peace of mind, and ensures you've been given the best information and range of choices based on your needs.
What do we do?
- Attraction, sightseeing and accommodation bookings
- Transport bookings – bus, ferry, rail and flight
- Rest of NZ itineraries
- Book with confidence guarantee – you can make changes to your bookings with no fees
- Speciality gift store
- Public bathroom facilities
- FREE Wi-Fi
When are we open?
We're here to help you daily from 8:30am – 5:00pm