The Tiny House at Aria’s Farm is a modern, compact space for a family of up to 6, with all the mod cons at your fingertips.
Hosted by your typical Kiwi family on a three-acre town farm in the city suburbs of Rotorua, if you love a homey place to rest, lots of outside space to play, and adorable farm animals to feed, look no further.
At Aria’s Farm, you’ll enjoy:
- Peace and quiet setting close to Rotorua township
- Continental breakfast (including fresh eggs if the Aria Farm's hens are laying)
- Animals to feed, pet and learn about
- Child-friendly play areas and sand pit
- Enclosed warm deck for your pet, plus pet dish, brush and chew toy provided
- Shared facilities including BBQ, grounds and hot tub/spa for relaxing at the end of the day
- Lots of room for extra visitors and games
- No traffic noise
Aria’s Farm offers several more accommodation options, including two holiday homes
and The Lodge B&B