Two Holiday Homes at Aria’s Farm provide the perfect place for extended families, sports teams and special events groups.
The largest of the two holiday homes, The Cottage has three bedrooms and sleeps 10-14 – a great for large families and groups.
The Cabin consists of two bedrooms, perfect for two couples or a family of 4 to 6.
The Sleep-out is rented out as an extra room for either the Cottage or the Cabin. The king-single bunks plus trundler and double bed can accommodation up to 5 people at a squish.
Hosted by your typical Kiwi family on a three-acre town farm in the city suburbs of Rotorua, if you love a homey place to rest, lots of outside space to play, and adorable farm animals to feed, look no further.
At Aria’s Farm, you’ll enjoy:
- Peace and quiet setting close to Rotorua township
- Continental breakfast (including fresh eggs if the Aria Farm's hens are laying)
- Animals to feed, pet and learn about
- Child-friendly play areas and sand pit
- Enclosed warm deck for your pet, plus pet dish, brush and chew toy provided
- Shared facilities including BBQ, grounds and hot tub/spa for relaxing at the end of the day
- Lots of room for extra visitors and games
- No traffic noise
Aria’s Farm offers several more accommodation options, including the Tiny House
and The Lodge B&B