Leave the driving to us!
Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland is located approximately 25km south of the Rotorua city centre. While it’s an easy drive through the picturesque countryside, a round-trip shuttle service from and to the Rotorua isite saves petrol and makes it easier for families and groups to get to the same place easier and all together.
- Shuttle service to Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland departing from the Rotorua isite at 9am
- Visiting the mudpool on the Wai-o-Tapu Loop Track
- Viewing the Lady Knox Geyser eruption
- Entry to Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Return shuttle to Rotorua isite by 1.30pm
Terms & Conditions
This shuttle service and package is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only (excludes Christmas Day). This package excludes the Lake Rotomahana Boat Cruise.
A minimum of four passengers are required for the shuttle service and entry package to commence. The shuttle leaves from and returns to the isite located at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. If you are wanting to book this package for the same day or next day, bookings must be made by visiting Rotorua isite Visitor Information Centre or calling 64 7 348 5179.