Leave the driving to us!
Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland is located approximately 25km south of the Rotorua city centre. While it’s an easy drive through the picturesque countryside, a daily, round-trip shuttle service is available for $109 per person from the Rotorua isite Visitor Information Centre – it’s better for our planet and makes it easier for families and groups to get to the same place easier and all together.
- Shuttle service to Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland departing from the Rotorua isite Visitor Information Centre (1167 Fenton Street) at 9am
- Visiting the mud pool on the Wai-o-Tapu Loop Track
- Viewing the Lady Knox Geyser eruption
- Entry to Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Return shuttle to Rotorua isite by 1.30pm
Terms & Conditions
This shuttle service and package is available seven days a week (excluding Christmas Day and New Year’s Day). A minimum of two passengers are required for the shuttle service and entry package to commence. The shuttle leaves from and returns to the Rotorua isite located at 1167 Fenton Street.
To book this package for the same day or next day, bookings must be made by visiting Rotorua isite, 1167 Fenton Street, or calling 64 7 348 5179.