Kawarau Jet Rotorua & KJet Parasailing
Kjet have been thrilling people for years with a range of jet boating options. Now on offer PARASAILING is on the menu. You won’t leave disappointed.
Accept the challenge, 30 minutes of speed spins and adrenaline taking in 4 key historical points on the way on Lake Rotorua.
Take a high speed adventure across Lake Rotorua, through the Ohau Channel and onto Lake Rotoiti before a relaxing soak in the Manupirua Hot Pools. This little gem is little known to the outside world and is only accessible by boat. Experience more legendary Hamilton spins on your return.
Fly like a bird. Experience Parasailing from Lake Rotorua on our 26ft purpose built vessel. Surveyed for 12 people Solo and Tandem flights available. Observers permitted if seats available for small fee.
We also have the versatility to operate on other lakes. We can tailor packages to suit or work in with other operators to make your day a success.
Important Things To Know
- Spray jackets and gloves are provided to keep you reasonably warm and dry
- Suitable for all ages
- Under 5's are free
- We are just 5 minutes walk from the CBD
- We operate in most weather conditions
- We offer courtesy pick up in the CBD
- Solo and Tandem flights available
- Minimum weight 50 kg Maximum weight 180kg
- Minimum age 5years and restrictions apply
- Sensible footwear and clothing
- No experience needed
- Free Phone:
- 0800 538 774 within NZ
- +64 (07) 343 7600
- +64 (07) 343 7900
- Memorial Drive
- 0.64km from Rotorua
This is the shortest distance from the Tourism Rotorua Information and Travel Office to this operator, but does not necessarily represent the exact route travelled by road.
- See availability calendar above OR
Direct to operator via email OR
Online inquiry via i-SITE