Grumpy's Transfers & Tours
Grumpy's specialises in:
- Rotorua transfers around the city from just $5 per person
- Fantastic value, ALL DAY PASSES
- Rotorua transfers to all of the exciting attractions
- Anywhere to anywhere transfers including Auckland airport & city
- A daily Wai-O-Tapu tour including the Lady Knox Geyser
- Private sightseeing tour to anywhere in New Zealand
- Meet Grumpy in person by booking a "Breakfast with Grumpy" – lots of fun!
- Go on the "6 Lakes Grumpy Experience Tour" for a truly unforgettable experience – Bring your sense of humour, your heart pills and a change of undies!
- Grumpy's has a sightseeing tour to suit almost everyone – ask them, they love to help.
- So many places to visit – let Grumpy's help you decide – they know the best ones – Oh, and they also know the best places to eat!
The Grumpy Experience Tour
Possibly the craziest, funniest, most informative tour you will ever experience!
Visit 6 lakes and see the real Rotorua. Learn about Rotorua history, listen to some legends and taste some real "Kiwi Tucker".
Bring your sense of humour, walking shoes, camera and maybe your heart pills!
The tour lasts about 4 hours, the memory about a lifetime, the nightmare about 3 months!
Adult: $99 Child (under 12): $60
(Minimum of 2 adult fares required for tour)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TOUR
Wai-O-Tapu with Grumpy's
Duration: Approximately 3 hours from pick up to drop off.
Pick up and Drop off: From or to local city accommodation
Tour times: 9.15am to 9-30am pick up – 12.15pm to 12.30pm drop off
THIS TOUR RUNS EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
plus many more tours...
Rotorua Central City Transfers
$5 per person (one way)
Includes all City Accommodation, Polynesian Spa,Rotorua Museum, Bus Depot, Te Puia, Redwoods,Skyline Rotorua & Luge, Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park & Ogo… Full details on board van.
Outer City Transfers
One Way $10, Return $15 per person
Paradise Valley – Wildlife park & Horse riding
Agrodome – Sheep show and farm tour
Agroventures Bungy, Swoop, Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Schweeb, Zorb & Hedge Maze.
plus many more transfers...
- +64 (07) 348 2229
- +64 (027) 273 4450
- 0.05km from Rotorua
This is the shortest distance from the Tourism Rotorua Information and Travel Office to this operator, but does not necessarily represent the exact route travelled by road.
- Direct to operator via email OR
Online inquiry via i-SITE