Destination Rotorua Convention Bureau
Destination Rotorua Convention Bureau is a division of Destination Rotorua Marketing, the regional tourism organisation for Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Bid document to pitch Rotorua as your organisation’s next conference or incentive destination
- Impartial advice on accommodation, venues, activities, and support produc.
- Organise familiarisation for key staff and clients
- Incentive itinerary ideas
- Quarterly newsletter updating Rotorua products and services
- Provision of destinational imagery
- Conference and Incentive DVD
- Suggestions for conference and partner programmes as well as pre and post familiarisations
- Provision of the Rotorua What's On Visitor Guide, Rotorua maps, email banners, DVD’s etc for promotion of the conference in Rotorua
- Attendance at events to promote Rotorua as the location for the next conference (if location permits)
- Facilitation of promotional products such as branded carrybags, branded postcards, Rotorua mud packs, themed souvenirs or gifts etc to assist with incentive promotion and delegate boosting activity
Destinational Bid Document
One of the major support areas the Destination Rotorua Convention Bureau can assist with is the production of the Destinational Bid Document. This personalised document is produced to assist with pitching Rotorua as the preferred location for a company’s next conference or incentive destination.
As well as destinational information, the document can also include quotes and availability of venues, accommodation, attractions and support services. Along with the other Rotorua Convention Bureau services, this is provided free of charge.
Contact the Rotorua Convention Bureau with specific details of any upcoming conference or incentive and the bureau will put together a bid document personalised to an individual company or association.
The Bureau can offer advice and suggestions for conference and incentive itineraries as well as ideas for pre and post and partner programme options. Click here for itinerary examples
Send yourself on a famil weekend
The Rotorua Convention Bureau offers one complimentary night at a local hotel and attractions to conference organisers who would like to familiarise themselves with Rotorua. With key upgrades and a plethora of new product coming on stream in the past few years, it's definitely time to take another look at Rotorua as a venue for the next offsite company meeting or conference.
Simply email conventionbureau@rotoruaNZ.com with a contact name, company details and an outline of what type of event you are proposing to hold and the Bureau will make all of the arrangements.
The Rotorua Convention Bureau can supply generic Rotorua promotional material to assist in the promotion of a conference and boosting delegate numbers. The Bureau can supply Rotorua What's On Visitor Guides, PowerPoint presentations, postcards and destinational imagery via an online image library. We can also assist with delegate gift ideas and suggestions. For examples, click here.
Comprehensive guide to planning conference and incentives.
All images and content within this PDF are copyright
The Bureau is a gold member of the Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ).
CINZ is the marketing name for the New Zealand Convention Association (Inc), a fully incorporated non-profit society responsible for raising awareness and stimulating the New Zealand conference and meeting activity.
CINZ mission statement is: Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ) will stimulate increased New Zealand conference and meeting activity from international and domestic sources for the benefit of its members.
Destination Rotorua Convention Bureau is also a member of the New Zealand Convention Bureau (NZCB).