Blue Lake Top 10 Holiday Park
You can wake up to the singing of native birds with the lake only a short distance from your accommodation. With the holiday park located only a leisurely 10 minute drive from the centre of Rotorua, it offers the best of both worlds – near to attractions and shops, yet you feel removed from the enclosed city environment.
Our accommodation ranges from tent sites to park motels looking out towards the lake – a bed for every budget!
Blue Lake Top 10 is conveniently located to take advantage of:
- Lake Tarawera – well renowned for its beauty, trout fishing opportunities and Hot Water Beach.
- The Buried Village – NZ Tourism Award winner and historic link to Tarawera volcanic eruption of 1886.
- Landing Café – picturesquely located on the shores of Lake Tarawera.
- Lakes Okeraka, Tarawera and Blue Lake for the great boating opportunities whether it is water skiing, canoeing, fishing, jet skiing, swimming or simply relaxing.
- The Blue Lake Walk – one of the most beautiful walks in Rotorua taking you 5km around the lake.
- The Whakarewarewa Forest and the Redwoods – great places for mountain biking and walking.
- Canoe Hire on the Blue Lake Top 10 Holiday Park
At Blue Lake Top 10 Holiday Park, we have a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets – from Lakeview Park motels, self-contained units to kitchen and standard cabins. We offer excellent motorhome and camping sites, many hedged and backing onto NZ native bush.
Booking is essential, especially over the peak December/ January season.
Tours and Attractions – we have a comprehensive information service for those travellers coming to Rotorua. Many tours will provide a pick up and drop off service to Blue Lake including Tamaki Maori Hangi and Concert. Bookings can be made with our friendly office staff who are only too pleased to help you.
Blue Lake Top 10 has something to offer everyone – enjoy a Top 10 Holiday experience in a holiday park with a great location!
Member of New Zealand’s premier Holiday Parks Group – Top 10 Holiday Parks.